Alphi Manufacturing, Inc. is a privately owned company with a record of continuous growth.
“Our success is based on our total commitment to quality, service and value”
The company was established in 1959 and has been engaged in the fabrication of both ferrous and non-ferrous tubular products for nearly 50-years. Our 100,000 sq. ft. facility is ideally located in South Central Michigan; 80-miles West of Detroit and 200-miles East of Chicago.
It is our objective to become the tube bending and fabrication “Supplier of Choice” for Tier 1 system suppliers. To achieve this goal, we are committed to providing products and services that always meet our customer requirements. To ensure that we succeed in this endeavor, we continue to invest in equipment that features the very latest technology and to develop our technical resources accordingly. We insist that company-wide continuous improvements become a “Way of Life”.
Company Overview – by the numbers:
- 50 – years circa – serving the tubular products industry
- 100% Tube Fabrication – this is our business
- 150~ Employees – working to satisfy “their“ customer
- 3-Shifts – 5-days per week
- 100,000sq. ft. facility – 7 acres for future development
- 12,000,000 plus – tubes sold annually
- 9001:2000 – BS EN ISO 9001:2000 globally recognized quality system management